With the increase in COVID-19 virus spread, it has become necessary for us to protect us from Corona pandemic. For that, you just have to follow few steps to while wearing a face mask.
Properly wearing a facemask can help protect others from getting sick. It is important for you to follow corona infection prevention precautions when putting the mask on and taking the mask off.
Here are some steps to follow:
(When putting the mask on)
1. Wash your hands with handwash, soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Dry your hands with a clean cloth, towel.
3. Inspect the mask for tears or holes.
4. Place the mask over your nose.
5. Cover your mouth, nose, and chin.
6. Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides.
7. Avoid touching the mask.
8. Wash your hands.
(when taking the mask off)
1. Wash your hands before removing the mask.
2. Remove the mask from behind the ears or head.
3. Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it.
4. Wash your hand after discarding the mask.
Note: If you are using temporary mask then discard the mask immediately after the use preferably into a closed bin. Or in case you are using the reusable cloth mask, after removing wash it with hot water and dry it on medium heat or in sun rays.