The welfare of tribals, preservation of their culture, craftsmanship & traditions has always been a year-long demand. Because Odisha is known as consisting of highest no of tribes in India.
It’s a Good news for all the consumers whoever stay in and outside India and had a dream to have the collection of tribal products, can easily have it, as the state government has taken one step forward to encourage this Adivasi community and recently the Honourable Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has inaugurated a retail outlet ‘Odisha’ in Bhubaneswar for promotion & sale of tribal artefacts, handlooms & forest produce.
Glimpse of Inauguration day
Hopefully, as per the plan by the government, this effort will surely transform the lives further and will bring authentic products to the buyers.
With this taking the social media blogging site, in Twitter Mr Patnaik has share a promotional video saying that “Welfare of tribal populace, preservation of their culture, craftsmanship and tradition have always been close to his heart and he is happy to open this retail outlet Adisha in Smart city.
Welfare of tribal populace, preservation of their culture, craftsmanship & traditions have always been close to my heart. Happy to open retail outlet #Adisha in Bhubaneswar for promotion & sale of tribal artefacts, handlooms & forest produce. pic.twitter.com/8Tz3gEgu1r
— Naveen Patnaik (@Naveen_Odisha) September 11, 2019
Best part is there is a e-commerce facility for the buyer whoever stay far away from the place and also a die heart fan of online shopping can go through the site www.adisha.in.
Here we have shared some of the selective collection from adisha, which you will love to buy. Let’s have a look.
1.Saree and shirt- Along with women young girls are also looking for the tradition saree collection.
For men there is a Navy blue “Natural dye” 100% cotton shirt in Kotpad fabric, its stitched by local tailers from Koraput District.
2.Koraput coffee- Coffee lover can now try the pure Roasting, grinding and brewing unit at Tribal World outlet.
3. Premium quality of organic mustard seeds from tribal farmers of keonjhar district of odisha which is an important spices used in traditional cuisines.
4. Handcrafts- Grab wide variety of handicraft items made of dokra, brass, wooden craft to showcase the beauty of your living room.
5. Visit online retail store from where you can get wide range of Pure ,natural and organic products procured from tribal people of Odisha.
a) Turmeric Whole
b) Green Gram
c) Salaphula Rice
d) Black Gram
e) Mustard Seeds
f) Lemon Grass Oil
g) Wild Honey
h) Gudmari Leaf Powder
6. The one who is fond of art can get Colorful, gond tribal painting from Keonjhar district.
7. Handmade brass anklets, it looks very smart with Indian-fusion wear, procured from Hastkala society of Dhenkanal district.
8. Woodcraving crafts from Kalahandi District.