When it comes to Hollywood 2021 is going to be a year of superheroes, reboots and follow-ups on the big screen and of course, James bond. Here is a look at a few exciting Hollywood release lined up in 2021.
- No Time To Die: Certainly the most talked about Hollywood films not to release in 2020. Daniel Craig’s final outing as James Bond is now scheduled to release on April 2 this year.
- Fast & Furious 9: Hollywood stars Vin Diesel and John Cena will give fuelled by the emotional of vengeance. The saga sees the return of Justin Lin as director, who helmed the third, fourth, fifth and sixth chapters of the series.
- Mission: Impossible 7: Tom Cruise returns as Ethan Hunt in Mission: Impossible 7, which is helmed by filmmaker Christopher Mc Quarrie. It is slated to open November 19, 2021.
- Morbius: The Spider-Man spinoff is slated to release March 19. It stars Jared Leto in the titular role as Michael Morbius, a scientist who turns into a vampire.
- The Marix 4: Priyanka Chopra will be joining Keanu Reeves in the next part of The Marix, which is expected to release later this year. The film is produced, co-written and directed by Lana Wachowski, who co-directed and co-wrote three of the previous films with her sister lily.
- Tom And Jerry: The live-action/CG-animated film features the iconic cartoon characters as they go on another fun-filled adventure. The film stars Chloe Grace Moretz and Michael Pena. It is expected to open in the first quarter of the year.
- Eternals: Directed by Chloe Zhao, Richard Madden, Kit Harington, Gemma Chan, Salma Hayek and Kumail Nanjiani. It is about the super-powered beings, The Celestials, and their villainous adversaries, The Deviants, in a war set millions of year ago.
- West Side Story: Filmmaker Steven Spielberg has re-imagined the musical West Side Story for the big screen. The classic New York tale tells the story of two lovers- Maria, a Puerto Rican, who brother Bernardo is the leader of the Sharks street gang, and Tony, a former leader of the Jets, who battled the Sharks.