The long queues in front of RTO office will soon over, as the state government committed to provide citizen-centric services in a hassle-free manner through the online process, automation and system improvement. The nine services are available in UMANG.
- Automated and hassle-free vehicle registration
- Auto approval of contract carriage permit.
- Auto approval of goods carriage permit.
- Auto approval of an inter-state special permit for buses.
- Auto approval of an inter-region special permit for buses.
- International driving permit.
- Learner’s Licence in UMANG mobile App.
- Renewal of registration in any RTO.
- Transfer of ownership in any RTO.
Odisha is also the first state to introduce LL application in UMANG App, the mobile platform of National E-Governance division. Under the 5T initiative of Odisha, the Chief Minister said that his government is committed to providing citizen Centric services in a hassle-free manner through the online process, system improvement and automation.