If you wish to embark on the journey to lose weight and stay fit, the first suggestion is to drink water regularly. Why not after all water is the most versatile beverage of all times.
We all love to have a bit of flavor in our daily life. It’s not just about catering to taste palettes, but also adding a zing into your food habits.
Here, we have
1. Lemon Water – Lemon contains potassium, your body absorbs these minerals easily and boosts your immunity. Lemon water also detoxifies your body, resulting in healthier digestion. It helps in achieving you the flat belly you always wanted and spot-free skin.
We can use lemon for both cold and hot ways of drinking.
2. Mint Water – Mint or Pudina is used mostly for healing stomach ailments. It soothes stomach inflammation and indigestions. It also fights acne detoxifies your body. Apart from having a sweet fragrance, it helps in freshening your breath.
3. Fennel seed water – Fennel or Saunf water beats down the bad breath and gives you fresher breath. Not only that, but it also helps with stomach ailments such as indigestion, constipation, and bloating. It is also cited that fennel water eases your menstrual cramps.
4. Ginger Water – This water is known to relieve menstrual cramps, headaches and bloating as well. Ginger also has cold-relieving properties, thus this water gives relief from cold & also indigestion as well. Also cited at some places, ginger is also known as the virtual medicinal treasure! Along with these benefits, ginger also boosts immunity. It has antiviral, antitoxic and antifungal properties to name a few!
5. Honey Water – It cures your acne and reduces bloating to get a flatter tummy. Like ginger, honey is also a part of the cold-curing process and also provides relief from allergies. This water relieves you of a sore throat. Drinking this water every morning in an empty stomach helps you lose wieght and helps your body detox.