There are several conditions that is inflicting heart failure now a days. It happens principally with 50+ age in men and 55+ age in ladies however these days it is going down with folks in their 30s, 40s and 50s. This is because of the subsequent reasons.
When the body try and catch up on the failing heart that is the largest sign that your heart is weak. At initial stage the compensation can be helpful however cause a serious heart threats in the long-run.
- High pressure: Once someone suffers from High Blood pressure, the pressure forces the guts to figure tougher to pump blood. Pumping of heart forcibly ends up in to a thickening of the muscles (specially the left ventricle) that will increase the chance of abrupt internal organ death , heart attack, heart failure or arrhythmias. Persistently, a sustained blood pressure above 120/80 for adults- enlarges the heart and narrows the arteries. An enlarged and weaken heart loses the aptitude of pumping blood with efficiency throughout the body and make it impossible to meet the body’s demand for nutrients and oxygen.
- Lifestyle: Another vital reason for weak heart is our unhealthy lifestyle. To keep the heart strong one must eat a healthy diet, do regular physical activities and quit smoking. The impact of your life style directly affects the conditions of your heart. The key to own a healthy heart and life is to implement healthy habits and implement them throughout their life.
- Obesity: Obesity is associated with several conditions that put you at higher risk of heart conditions as well as polygenic disease, high blood pressure, arterial blood vessel unwellnes, etc. It additionally increases cardiovascular risk where the body needs a lot of blood to supply nutrients and oxygen to the vital tissue and organs. So as to fulfil this; the body increases blood pressure to meet the body’s demand.
- Smoking: When you inhale fresh air it purifies your blood. But when you smoke air around you gets contaminated. When you inhale this contaminated air, not only your lungs but your heart muscles also gets damage. This increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Signs of a weak heart:
- Lack of appetite.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Swelling of legs, ankles and feet.
- Shorten of breath when you lie down or exert yourself.
- Fast weight gain.
- Chest pain.
- Abdomen swelling.
Risk factors of having heart attack at young age:
- Excessive alcohol use
- High cholesterol level
- Unhealthy diet
- High blood pressure.
People with age 30- 50 are more likely to have a weak heart nowadays. People of this age group are mostly family man/woman, have hectic work schedule, going through tension, passionate about leading a complex lifestyle including alcohol, smoking and unhealthy diet, irregular or no physical exercise and sometimes lonely-indulge in emotional breakdown. Not all are same but the growing competition and the hunger of chasing after money and sustainable lifestyle has made a man like this.
But this can’t be a greater excuse because health is above all the amenities and needs are looking for! Without eating and indulging into healthy habits, one can’t achieve contentment. If you are healthy, you and your loved ones will always remain happy.