Good news!!! for adventurous freak people, the Chief Minister of Odisha, Sri Naveen Patnaik, finally inaugurated ‘Silver City Boat Club‘, located near Mata Math-Gadagadia Ghat in Cuttack through a video conference. If you guys are looking for adventure in Odisha then, the Mahanadi river is the best place to enjoy all the water sports.
Here is the rate chat and price of the sports:
- Jet Ski (5 Mins duration)- Rs500
- Speed Boat 5-Seater (15 Mins duration)- Rs2,000
- Speed Boat 12-Seater (15 Mins duration)- Rs3,000
- Day Cruise 25-Seater (1hr duration)- Rs6,000
- 6 Seater Boat (30 minutes duration)- Rs2,000
- Banana Boat (5 Mins duration)- Rs750
- Inflatable Boat (5 Mins duration)- Rs600
- Water Scooter (10 Mins duration)- Rs350
- Floating Cafe 5-Seater (2hrs duration)- Rs1,500
- Kayak (30 minutes duration)- Rs200
- Canoe (30 minutes duration)- Rs200
- Pedal Boat (30 minutes duration)- Rs200
- Scuba Dive (per drive)- Rs2,000
The entire setup constructed by Odisha Tourist Development Corporation (OTDC). While, following all the guidelines of Odisha Boat Rules, 2004 and Water Sports Guidelines 2018 the boating club will be open from 7 am to 5 pm.
After the destination place like Baliyatra field, Barabati Stadium, Naraj, the citizen of Silver City Cuttack and the tourist will enjoy the boating and water games in the Mahanadi river.
So, wait for what???? Mark your weekends for an adventurous water ride.