If you don’t want to waste food but also at the same time you don’t know what to do with it. Let me tell you. Here, there is some chance for you to turn the boring left plain rice into a mouthwatering rasgulla. Let’s have a look!
What would you do with the leftover rice?
Here is an easy recipe for it. Follow the steps given below and make leftover rice into a delicious dessert.
- To prepare yummy rice rasgulla; you need to have the ingredients like 2 cups of rice,1 tsp flour, 1 tsp milk powder, 1 tsp ghee, 1½ cup of sugar and 3 cup of water.
- First, take the grinder to add 2 cup rice then grind it into a thick paste.
- Take a plate and grease it with some ghee or else you can use the refined oil and then, transfer the blended rice into it.
- To prepare the dough, add the required amount of milk powder and flour to the plate of thick paste rice and mix it well.
- Shape it into a soft dough and while dividing it into small balls make equal portion balls out of them.
- Make sure that the balls must be soft and spongy in texture.
- Side by side prepares the sugar syrup.
- To prepare syrup you need to add the required amount of water and some sugar in a pan. Put the liquid syrup over medium flame, heat it until it strings consistency.
- Add the balls to the pan and boil it for 15-20 minutes to get it soaked well in the syrup.
- Remove the ready dish from the flame to stable it in the room temperature.
Now, Your rice rasgulla is absolutely ready! serve it and show your innovative skills. Most important thing is, make sure that you are using the white leftover rice.
Sometimes, leftover food can be good for health unless until it is utilized in a good manner. So, try this leftover rice rasgulla and make it as your, one of the favorite dessert.