If you are facing dryness then don’t worry because you are not the only one who is suffering from the winter attack. The cold weather and low level of humidity are the reason behind the extreme dryness that as a result leads to crack and bleeding on the body parts.
To reduce the itching in the dry areas try the below tips, shared up for the cure of dryness. Check it out!
How to get rid of dryness with quick remedies?
- Sandalwood liquid– Add the 5 tablespoon sandalwood powder liquid to the 2 tsp milk powder and then a little bit of rose water mix it properly to get a face pack.
- Sea salt– Add the 1 sea salt and oil to the water and mix it well. Place the wet face towel on your face and leave it on for some minutes, remove it and wash your face with cool water.
- Oatmeal– Place the 3 tsp oatmeal in a bowl and add the 1/3 warm milk to it mix them and then add honey to the mixture. Then apply this on the face.
- Neem leaves– Add 2 tsp dried Neem leaves with 1 tsp honey and a pinch of turmeric powder with some water.
- Jelly– Use petroleum jelly like vaseline on your lips and rough areas and massage it gently.
- Yogurt– Add the 1/4 tsp yogurt to the 2 tsp honey.
- Hydrate– Keep you body hydrate from inside out. Eat foods like watermelon, apples, oranges and watery veggies like tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots.
- Lemone– Combine 2 lemon juice with 1 tsp honey and put that on your face.
- Breast milk– Use breast milk, to get relief from your dry skin as it contains oleic fatty acids that can moisturize your dry skin.
- Apple cider vinegar– Use 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar with 1/2 teaspoon water and 1/2 teaspoon honey, mix and scrub it.
- Rose water– Put some rose water on the cotton and use this gently on your skin.
- Mustard and coconut oil– Slightly warm up the oil and apply it on dry patches keep it overnight.
- Aloe leaf– Apply some aloe leaf fresh gel on the face and massage it, so that it could be absorbed into the skin.