Do you face the marks of twisted and swollen veins? Did that appear on the legs and feet? Don’t worry about that because it’s nothing that much serious as you can decrease that up to some extent. Here we have shared some of the causes and cure of the Varicose veins. Let’s have a look at it.
Before going to have the idea of causes and cure we must have the idea about the Varicose vein symptoms. Basically, it includes the swelling, heaviness, throbbing, cramping, and achiness feel in the body part.
What are the Causes of Varicose Veins?
- Excessive pressure on legs due to body weight because of obesity and pregnancy can cause varicose veins.
- The increase of age weaks up the vein in huge amount.
- Lack of body exercise.
- The genetic issue, if any of your family members may have this vein then its chance for you getting affected with it.
5. Standing at one place continuously for a long period of time.
- Sitting with cross legs.
What is the treatment of Varicose Veins?
The care for the cure up to some extent can be made up by following the below points. Which will help you to decrease the development of Varicose Veins. They are like
- Doing exercise like walking or moving increase blood circulation.
- Check your weight regularly to avoid obesity.
- Avoid tight clothes as it doesn’t allow perfect circulation of blood.
- Avoid standing in one place for a long time, try to change the position.
- Don’t sit in cross leg position.
- Sleep straight avoid using pillow below legs.