World Tourism Day celebrations are underway all around the globe! This is the day to celebrate the power of tourism as a force for good.
The theme this year is “Tourism and Jobs: A Better Future for All”!
While on World Tourism day let’s talk about what can be the meaning of Tourism.
1. Tourism is a world without boundaries– A world where there is no limits, where there is no haters, only love affection and respect. A world that will move us closer to nature, where there is everything for everyone. The World is our and we are whole world.
2. It’s about education, development and growth– The development and growth of tourism is important to a significant proportion of nations all over the world. Economically, tourism is known as one of the leading industries during recent decades. As World Tourism Organization (WTO) (2014) reports international tourist arrivals have grown by 4% in 2013 reaching a new global record of 1 billion. In addition, based on a report by WTO (2014) adds that although world economies are still suffering from economic volatilities and are not stable yet, international tourism has represented a growing demand during 2013.
3. Adventures and knowledge– As travelers seek new and different experiences, adventure tourism continues to grow in popularity which includes a physical activity, a cultural exchange, or activities in nature. Its about connecting with a new culture or a new landscape and being physically active at the same time.
4. It’s welfare– Explore a flexible way to earn extra money and achieve more financial freedom. Welfare is regular tourism. During welfare tourism, individuals work and being paid.
5. The journey of life– It makes life worth living.
6. Experience– It build his or her own travel experiences so that these satisfy a wide range of personal needs, from pleasure to a search for meaning.
7. Tourism is all about connecting people – Tourism is really not only just about roaming. Tourism is a way through which people of different cultures connect with each other. Tourist are more curious and excited about the culture of other countries and people and this excitement encourages the tourists to make connections with new people.
8. Understanding culture and appreciating diversity all around the world.
Also here we have shared some of the videos of the government of state of India and other, who have promoted their culture in Twitter to attract tourists to their place. Let’s have a look.
1. Government of Odisha
It’s our constant endeavor to unlock the immense potential of #Odisha, endowed with natural beauty, rich heritage, captivating landscapes, diverse flora & fauna. On #WorldTourismDay, let’s travel around Odisha & celebrate its delectable diversity. #ComeToOdisha#Odishaaah pic.twitter.com/cGr4ySq2ys
— Naveen Patnaik (@Naveen_Odisha) September 27, 2019
2. Government of Kerela
Hello, World! Kerala has survived another floods, for a 2nd year in a row. It is almost as if when the going gets tough, Kerala gets going. Kerala remains as beautiful as ever. It is human to survive. Kerala is #HumanByNature. Come visit us.#WorldTourismDay pic.twitter.com/4EWeVLpPgn
— CMO Kerala (@CMOKerala) September 27, 2019
3. Government of MadhyaPradesh
— MadhyaPradeshTourism (@MPTourism) September 27, 2019
4. Uganda Tourist
— The Ugandan Tourist (@AhaJonathan) September 27, 2019